Multiple Site Manager¶
Release Date: July 15, 2014
- Fixed a bug (#20185) where MSM may show a deprecation notice.
Release Date: August 27, 2013
- Added Grid compatibility.
- Added the site label to the site deletion confirmation page.
- Fixed a bug (#19352) where new installs had incorrect forgotten password instructions in their specialty templates.
- Fixed a bug (#19589) in MSM where site deletion would fail with MySQL errors if site creation was impossible due to table column limitations.
Release Date: April 23, 2013
- Fixed a bug (#19067) where updating a site’s short name failed to update any associated template folder’s name.
- Updates for Relationships field compatability.
Release Date: September 11, 2012
- Fixed a bug (#18041) where a MySQL error occurred when creating a site with ‘Duplicate Channel, Duplicate Entries’ selected for a channel with no entries.
- Fixed a bug (#18042) where a site’s snippets were abandoned in the database after the site was deleted.
- Fixed a bug where channel data was not successfully duplicated on new site creation when “Duplicate Channel, Duplicate Channel Entries” was selected.
Release Date: May 29, 2012
- Fixed a bug (#16645) where creating a new site would not create a new status group if no channels were duplicated
Release Date: January 23, 2012
- Updated copying of file upload destinations to respect config variable overrides.
- Fixed a bug (#17049) where image manipulations weren’t moved or copied along with upload destinations when creating a new site.
Release Date: October 11, 2011
- Fixed various bugs in the multi-login functionality.
Release Date: July 22, 2011
- Fixed a bug (#15558) where deleting an MSM site left stray format columns in exp_channel_data table and stray records in the exp_field_formatting table.
- Fixed a bug (#15108) where accessing a site in the control panel for which the user did not have permission failed to trigger a ‘No Access’ screen.
- Altered the site dropdown menu to only show sites for which the user has control panel access.
- Fixed a bug (#15844) where a PHP Fatal Error could occur when creating a new Site and the /system/expressionengine/language/<language pack%gt;/email_data.php file can not be found.
- Altered Control Panel site switching behavior to redirect to the CP homepage as PHP errors could occur when redirecting to the same page.
Release Date: July 12, 2010
Version 2.0 is a stable, non-beta release for ExpressionEngine 2.1.
- Fixed a MSM bug where having multiple sites while MSM was off would cause errors when editing member groups.
Build 20101018 (additional changes and fixes)¶
- Altered the handling of file fields so that if both the field and the relevant file directory are moved or duplicated, the field is updated to use the new file directory (see #13718).
- Fixed a bug in site creation where custom fields did not always have the proper MySQL field type.
- Fixed a bug (#14004) where the site link in View using MSM defaulting to most recently changed ‘URL to the root directory’ value.
Build 20100805 (additional changes and fixes)¶
- Fixed a bug where a PHP error could occur when creating a site and duplicating the Channel structure (but not the entry data).
- Fixed a bug where Site Pages could be erroneously duplicated during site creation.
- Fixed a bug where relationships were not fully removed when a site was deleted.
Build 20100720 (additional changes and fixes)¶
- Added the MSM version and build information back to the main Sites page.
Version 2.0.0 Public Beta¶
Release Date: December 2, 2009
2.0.0 Public Beta is an internal architectural change to run on ExpressionEngine 2.0 Public Beta.
Build 20100404 (additional changes and fixes)¶
- Fixed a bug (#12001) where category groups for all sites would be a valid choice on the Channel Group Assignment dropdown.
Build 20100215 (additional changes and fixes)¶
- Fixed a bug where duplicating a site could result in a MySQL error under certain conditions.
Build 20091211 (additional changes and fixes)¶
- Fixed bug (#10563) where creating a new site with the comments module not installed resulted in a MySQL error.
Release Date: July 10, 2008
Build 20091201 (additional changes and fixes)¶
- Fixed a bug where site statistics could be incorrect for a newly created site.
- Fixed a bug where search_excerpt and trackback_fields could be mapped to the wrong custom fields during site creation.
Build 20081024 (additional changes and fixes)¶
- Fixed a bug where File Upload locations created during Site duplication would not duplicate member group access.
- Fixed a bug where the record for member group access to File Upload locations was not being deleted when a Site was deleted.
Build 20080829 (additional changes and fixes)¶
- Changed Site creation option nomenclature from “import” to “move” for clarity.
- Added version and build number to Site Management page.
Build 20080808 (additional changes and fixes)¶
- Fixed a bug where trackbacks were not duplicated/moved along with comments for duplicated/moved entries.
Includes all features and bug fixes following the release of 1.0.
- Added ability to duplicate and move comments along with weblogs when creating a new site.
- Added support for switching sites when using an IP based control panel address